I share my experience during seminars and motivational lectures. Throughout the span of ten years I have been an inspiration for groups of 10 up to 4000 people, among whom were explorers, but also project managers in major financial institutions.
The lectures are based on the experience gained during expeditions to the most secluded and unpredictable places on Earth.
Among numerous subjects of the lectures are:
- The preparatory stage on which everything depends – how to do it properly? From plan to execution.
- Adversities are but obstacles to overcome – how to cross your own boundaries?
- Extreme expeditions vs. family life – can they go along? Conscious work/life balancing.
- Success belongs to visionaries – why is it always worth to pursue your dreams, even when everyone around you think you’re out of your mind?
- Why everyone of us should become a hermit once in a while – what can a desert teach you?
+48 884 900 727